It should be noted that the Future Universe, in addition to this Wiki, is written from the perspective of Cradle.
SystemEditCradle completes a full rotation on its axis once every 24 hours (one "day"), and completes a full orbit around its Sun once every 365 days (one "year"). In a solar system of 5 planets and a sun, it is one of two Class NI planets, albeit the most advanced. Cradle's age is just over 4.5 billion years.
- Sun — Contains 99% of the mass in the solar system, though the Sun is a relatively small star. Supplies energy.
- Gavin — Class B planet, relatively small, hot, and lifeless. Gavin is known for its unique metallic atmosphere and viewed by Cradians as somewhat of a reflection of one's Self.
- Mondo — Class C planet named for its obvious gigantism, Mondo encompasses 90% of the remaining 1% of mass in the Solar System. Besides Moon and Kyykv, Mondo is the most noticeable object in the sky, visible with the naked eye even during the day.
- Mur — Class C planet relative in size to Cradle. Mur is famous for its intricate series of underground tunnels, which are considered astrological metaphors for Cradian females. A popular book, Men are from Mondo, Women from Mur, highlights the Cradian peculiarity of astrological sexual identity.
- Ven — Class A planet. The final planet in the Primary System and revered by Cradians as the most beautiful. Ven is a frozen wonderland of exquisite ice formations and crystals, perilous caverns and hidden mysteries. Cradians became obsessed with Ven after the development of the GiC TeleLens which allowed the detailed viewing of the planet's splendor.
Cradle is covered by 75% processed water, man-made cities, and farmland. 89% of its citizens live within a city, while 6% work on farms and 4% process water. 1% research Cradian statistics underground.
Cradle's atmosphere and environment ratings have received Golden Globes in excellence 27 years straight, thanks to aGlobe's Cradian Reticular Atmospheric Purifier, which keeps environmental stability within utopian levels year-round.
InhabitantsEditCradle is the homeworld of the Cradian people (occasionally incorrectly referred to as Humans), as well as millions of other species and life forms, including Cats, Dogs, and Birds. Its population is approximately 9 billion.
Due to Cradians' general limitations regarding travel, origin, and cultural development, most Cradians have been diagnosed with a serious case of xenophobia.