- Sun — Contains 99% of the mass in the solar system, though the Sun is a relatively small star. Supplies energy.
- Gavin — Relatively small, hot, and lifeless planet. Known for its unique metallic atmosphere.
- Mondo — Named for its obvious gigantism. Besides the Sun and Moon, Mondo is the most noticeable object in the sky and is visible even during the day.
- Cradle is a Class I Subclass NI planet, located within the Solar System Primary. It is the origin of all Cradians—a CIIIC bipedal Race—as well as a myriad of other Races and Creatures. Cradle is home to two satellites.
- Mur — Class C planet relative in size to Cradle. Mur is famous for its intricate series of underground tunnels.
- Between Mur and Ven exists an asteroid belt known as AB-PI or, Asteroid Belt: Primary One.
- Ven — The final planet in the Primary System and revered as the most beautiful.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.